5 Mart 2019 Salı

2-Students Presentation

Play and make new friends - common work





Our Avatars

EDA EKŞİOĞLU 




The students at "Grigore Moisil" National College- Teacher Iulia Perju



My name is Lily Karl.  I am 17 years old. My school profile is mathematics-informatics intensive English. In my free time i like to paint,to dance and play the Piano. For the moment, i don t have any plans for my future, but I  want to do something I will enjoy. My favourite subjects at school are chemistry, biology,mathematics and of course English.



Adnana Popescu- Age:16 years

Hobbies: playing sports,reading,searching for new things
Quote:  If at first you don't succeed,laugh until you do
Dreams: finding the balance and achieving all my goals


Hello my name is Hassan Naderi-Far, I am 18 years old and I'm curently a student in 12th grade at the National College “Grigore Moisil”. Im interested in etwinning’s project about democracy because I've always found the mechanisims of the ways to govern interesting and complex. For my favorite quote i chose one from a influental president that shaped the American democracy. “Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people”



Hi! My name is Oana Tudor and I am 17 and I study mathematics and informatics at the national college "Grigore Moisil". I like listening to music and watching videos on youtube. I want to become a doctor in the future ( I still don't know what domain.... and my favourite Hi! My name is Rebeca Toader. I am 16 and going on 17 (wohoo). I am really passionate about photography and fashion, styling and all that stuff. I used to draw when I was in middle school, but after that I just never had time to do it anymore. I would really like to be a powerful woman in the future and to have my voice to be heard by a lot of people. I would like to make the world a better and safer place than it is now. is " Go after dreams. Not people."

Hello !My name is Amir Hashim.I am 17 years old. My passion is the art of theatre and also I am part of a theatre band called ACTING UP.I like what I am doing because it lets me free myself on the stage.
Hi! I'm Ana Sandu. I am sixteen years old, but next month I will be seventeen. I like to go to the opera and theatre. I also like to read. My favourite quote is "Ride to live. Live to ride". My goal is to be a student at L'ecole Polytechnique in France.

Hi, everyone! I'm Bianca Stefan and I am a student in the 10th grade at "Grigore Moisil" National College. I am in the mathematics-computer science profile 🖥. I have been singing since I know myself and I don't know how my life would be without music. For me, music means life ❤ I also have a quote that I love and it sounds like this: "Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." I really like to interact with new people, so send me a message if you want to talk. 💋


Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School Group 2 Teacher İnayet Çalışkan-

My name is Ahmet Uzun. I was born in Istanbul in 2003. I am 16 years old. I went to goverment's elementary and middle schools. I was always seen as a promising student. I participated many contests in middle school. I made a few patented projects. I played for my middle school's basketball team for near 5 years. I took role as the captain of the team and right now I study Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High school which is one of the most successful highschool's of Turkey.


Hello my name is Berke Çimenoğlu. I was born in Istanbul. in 2003 .I am 16 years old. I participated a few activities like scince fairs ,various social clubs etc .I played football in my school team at middleschool. I occasionaly play computer games with my friends. I play basketball with my friends at odd times.Now I am studying at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian Highschool which is one of the most successful schools in İstanbul.I am proud of being here.


My name is Hakkı Burak Kaya. I live in Zeytinburnu,Istanbul, Turkey. I am in my 2nd year(10th grade) in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anadolu Highschool. I like computer games and social media. I learned most of my English from them. My mother does not work and my father is an engineer. I have 2 siblings which are girls. One is a year younger than me and she is going to high school in another school. And the other one is 7 years old and she started school this year. I am quite lazy about most things. I like to left things to the last moment. And also I haven't been watching for a long time now but... I have watched a lot of Anime in the past years!


I am Dilara ÖZTÜRK. I am fifteen. I am student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anadolu high school(second class). I live in Eyüp. I am from Giresun. My fahter is a trader and my mother is a housewife. I have two elder brothers. One of them is textile engineer and the other one is civil engineer. I love reading books, watching film, go to cinema, swimming, spending time with my family and friends. Three things I care about; honesty, respect and love... Two things I hate; lying, selfish I aim to be a doctor. I want to study medicine. Because it is my biggest goal to do something useful to humanity. I aim to be a professor about medicine too. When I was at 7th class, I played reed. I love my reed too much. My favorite things to do with my friends; playing game, watching TV, going to cinema, playing bowling, etc.

My name is Elif. I am a 10th grader and I am 15 years old.I am living in Istanbul. My school's name is Beşiktaş AtatürkAnatolian Highschool. Recently I started to like literature.I also like learning other languages and cultures. So I know a little bit Spanish and Japanese. At school my favorite subjects are Chemistry and French. Another thing I like is playing table tennis

My name is Alperen Hasanoğlu and I am a 10th grader in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School in Turkey. I want to study medicine and become a succesful doctor. I love all sorts of sports and I am going to a muay thai club to improve myself physically. I am attending to Model United Nations conferences in my country and because of this I have experiences of debating in English. I want to be a part of the eTwinning programme to improve my English and public skills.

My name is Emir. I'm from Turkey. My favorite food is mashed potatoes. I play video games a lot. I'm learning Japanese at the moment. I am 15 years old
My name is Aysu Kayazade. I was born in Denizli/Pamukkale on 26 May 2003. My mother's name is Neslihan and she is a hairdresser. Mümin is my father's name and he is retired so he is not working anymore. And I have a sister whose name is Tansu. She is 23 years old and she is a personel pilates trainer. 
My parents live in Denizli but I came to İstanbul to receive better education. My sister came İstanbul also but she came two years before me. So we live together. 
If I should talk about myself, I am a voluenteer of Best Buddies project and a member of BAAL-philo club. In summer holidays I work in a cafe in Pamukkale. In this way I met many people from another countries and we still keep in touch. I love playing badminton and I love watching football matches. My favorite lesson is chemistry.
My biggest dream is make world more happy and fair. I want to help people and I am trying to plan how can I do that in the future. I do not want to see hungry and poor people in everywhere. I do not want to see violence, terror, rape and something like that crimes. I hope I can make my dreams come true. I want to travel world as most of people want. I think I am a helpful, creative, generous, sometimes ambitious, curious person. Some people say I am squeamish. If I accept that I will be, unless I will prove so I do not know. I sometimes being moody but sometimes happy. It can change quickly and I do not like that so I am trying to be more normal. I love learning new things and I try to learn so when I have free time I always read books and watch films. I love reading blog writings especially scientific ones. 
I want to be a cosmologist and explore the space in the future. I am planning to go abroad for university. Canada can be. Because I want to improve my English and French and Canada speaks both and there is a magnificent country. Canadien people are happy and their education is really good. So Canada is one

Erdemli Borsa Istanbul Scıence Hıgh School /Teacher Eda Ekşioğlu




EDA EKŞİOĞLU
I m A Math teacherin EFL,in Mersin .Im working as a teacher,for 20 years.
ELİF SUDE GEVİKLER
Hi My name is Elif Sude Gevikler.I'm 16 years old.I m a students at EFL /MERSİN

REYHAN ALEYNA ÇETİN
Hi!I am Aleyna.I'm from Adana.I'm 15 years old.I'm happy to study this project.
BEYZA ERTÜRK
Hi I'm Beyza .Im 15 years old and a student in EFL/MERSİN . I m happy for working with you .

ECEM SILA ÇULHA
Hi! I am Ecem. I'm from Adana and I'm 15.I am stay in dormitory. I love math. I am happy to study this project.

Etiler Anatolian High School Teacher: Arzu Çalık Seydim


You can see our student's presentations from the link below.

  • You can see our student's presentations from the link below

IIS Enzo Ferrari Chiaravalle, Italy- Teacher: Valentina Fera 



  • Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School Group 1 Teacher: Fatma Boztepe







1 yorum: